AMS Award Nominations
Please use this form to submit nominations for AMS book and article awards. Award deadlines are posted at each award information page. (Work published in 2017 is eligible for consideration for awards to be presented in 2018.) Self-nominations are welcome.
Please review current nominations prior to completing this form: there is no need to enter a nomination that is already listed.
All nominations can be viewed via the respective award information pages, or follow this link for the full list of all nominations. `
New policy regarding AMS awards beginning in spring 2016
Copies of nominated works must be provided for the review committee. Books must be sent to each committee member by 15 August (postmark).
Please note the following:
- Do not nominate works that are already on the list of nominated works.
- Do not send copies of works until they are approved for eligibility by the AMS office and appear on the list of nominated works.
- Prior to sending works, please check with the office to ensure that the works have not already been requested and sent.
- After sending works via US Mail, please inform the AMS office (email@example.com)
- Authors may request that their publishers send copies to the committee members.
- Some committee members will accept electronic copies of books.
- Follow this link for committee member addresses (all book committees). Please communicate with the AMS office to obtain committee member email addresses (in cases where electronic copy can be sent).
- Articles must be submitted to the AMS office electronically: send to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time prior to the 15 August deadline.
Presses are normally willing to provide copies for award review committees. If providing copies for the committee is a hardship, please communicate with Bob Judd.